Your privacy is important to IJP Automotive Ltd, you’re Family after all…
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that IJP Automotive Ltd collects, and the ways in which IJP Automotive Ltd uses that personal information.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act), the data controller is IJP Automotive Ltd incorporated and registered in England and Wales with the company number 10705771 whose registered office is at Broad Street, Barry, CF62 7AH, United Kingdom (IJP Automotive Ltd).
Please read the following carefully to understand IJP Automotive Ltd’s views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
By visiting www.ijpautomotive.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION IJP AUTOMOTIVE Ltd MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
IJP Automotive Ltd may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give IJP Automotive Ltd. You may give IJP Automotive Ltd information about you by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with IJP Automotive Ltd by phone, including during telemarketing activities, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, subscribe to or participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Website including creating a profile, enter a competition, promotion or survey or by posting material to the Website, requesting further services and when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give IJP Automotive Ltd may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph.
- Information IJP Automotive Ltd collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website, IJP Automotive Ltd may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products, suppliers, profiles and capabilities you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information IJP Automotive Ltd receives from other sources. IJP Automotive Ltd may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites IJP Automotive Ltd operates or the other services IJP Automotive Ltd provide. IJP Automotive Ltd may also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
IJP Automotive Ltd uses the information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give IJP Automotive Ltd. IJP Automotive Ltd will use this information:
- to carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and IJP Automotive Ltd and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from IJP Automotive Ltd;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services IJP Automotive Ltd offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with the opportunity to provide feedback to IJP Automotive Ltd;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services IJP Automotive Ltd feel may interest you. If you are an existing member, IJP Automotive Ltd will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new member or visitor to the Website, and where IJP Automotive Ltd permits selected third parties to use your data, IJP Automotive Ltd (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want IJP Automotive Ltd to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please informIJP Automotive Ltd;
- to notify you about changes to IJP Automotive Ltd’s service; and
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information IJP Automotive Ltd collects about you. IJP Automotive Ltd will use this information:
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of IJP Automotive Ltd’s service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of IJP Automotive Ltd’s efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising IJP Automotive Ltd serves to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information IJP Automotive Ltd receives from other sources. IJP Automotive Ltd may combine this information with information you give to IJP Automotive Ltd and information IJP Automotive Ltd collects about you. IJP Automotive Ltd may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information IJP Automotive Ltd receives).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
IJP Automotive Ltd may share your personal information with any member of IJP Automotive Ltd’s group.
IJP Automotive Ltd may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract IJP Automotive Ltd enter into with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist IJP Automotive Ltd in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
- in the event that IJP Automotive Ltd sell or buy any business or assets, in which case IJP Automotive Ltd may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if IJP Automotive Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its members or visitors will be one of the transferred assets;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of IJP Automotive Ltd, its members, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE IJP AUTOMOTIVE Ltd STORES PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although IJP Automotive Ltd will do its best to protect your personal data, IJP Automotive Ltd cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Once IJP Automotive Ltd has received your information, IJP Automotive Ltd will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask IJP Automotive Ltd not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. IJP Automotive Ltd will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if it intends to use your data for such purposes or if IJP Automotive Ltd intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by informing IJP Automotive Ltd in writing. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting IJP Automotive Ltd at email@example.com
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of IJP Automotive Ltd’s partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that IJP Automotive Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
IJP Automotive Ltd may provide the option for you to unsubscribe from e-mails you receive from it.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet IJP Automotive Ltd’s costs in providing you with details of the information IJP Automotive Ltd holds about you.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy and cookies policy are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org